Thursday, October 20, 2011

First email from the MTC ...


My companeras is hermana G and H. ellas es simplicato? nice? egh anyway a little overwhelmed. the language will be good and i know i will have help will just take time. Ciao ask me some questions. um food is good

and well if you put this on the blog there is an elder that reminds me of elder orton nick. he is obsessed with sports and has a similar face and everything just that that was funny.
I have seen pretty much everyone i might know in the last twenty four hours and it was ppl i knew were here and ppl i had no clue were serving. Go sister missionaries. they are awesome! tis the season to serve :-)
Love you all.
I think I may miss you? hahaha I miss you guys. but I don't give much time to missing ya if that makes sense?
Nos vemos!
Hermana O



No comments:

Post a Comment