Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 9,2012


On Easter we went to church, helped some people get to church and then ate three Sunday meals in a row! 
Way bad on the stomach! The first meal- she like gave us two extra pieces of meat without asking and I was like okay, but after words I was like oh nooooooooo.....
ask same questions last week email was long to pres. talk to you later!  

We had a mid transfer because God wanted us too? Transfers for some visa waiters were the catalyst for some more transfers so ya.
 
6 months it is CRAZY!!!
I have so much to learn and yet I have to appreciate where I'm at and not get discouraged that I may not be able to reach what I wish I could. 
So its a balance of learning and trusting and yup :-)

Sis H. and Sis H.'s mom are great! -cool family. Sis H. and I are gonna be on a indoor soccer team someday... maybe ;-)

Keep it up mom! you are wonderful!

Love you and love everybody else too!!!!
email was long to pres. talk to you later!  

No comments:

Post a Comment