Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 16, 2012


Mission Home address is:
200 W. LaVista
McAllen, Tx 78501


Okay I'm heading to L.E.
Lville is being whitewashed this week. 
Sisters are leaving and the Elders are coming in. Elder W. and M. 
They are just going to take off and burn up this place!!!!
Baptism by fire!
 
Well Sis C and I only had 3 weeks together but I know that we've had to rely on each other and complete the work we had here to do. 
I feel tired because of all the late nights and paper work, and I know I am stronger because of it. 
We knew we had a family to find but we haven't seen the fruits of our labors of this week. We were blessed to visit members/ less actives and such, 
-exactly when they were home or they had just barely gotten home and things like that. The Spirit guides! Even if the miles suffer :-D
 
We are still in the process of leaving the area with a map of all the members  (la rc pm and every type of person you can think of!) 
and we're giving these Elders all the tools we didn't have in order for the people here to have better help. 
I wish I could see all the miracles that they will witness! Someday I'll run them down and ask if we helped them at all :-) 
I know it will, I know that this short time here has been a blessing. Maybe I didn't get to know the members or many people but I am 
doing what I can to prepare the Elders and that's what matters!
 
Anyway I love reading about your life mom. I know that you are being blessed and guided in all that you do! Keep following the Spirit and serving. 
I am so grateful to have a mom that loves others so much and gives to them. Thank you for all you do mom!
 
Love Your Daughter,
Sis O.

No comments:

Post a Comment