Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 13th


Hello

My companion and I are doing well. She's got medicine and such but still is getting drowsy and coughs. So we're working on it :-)

I like the hair cut, your hair may be longer then mine. I'll try and send a picture next week.
Sis T. is amazing I will definitely tell you wheres and whens of the pictures -I hope I'll still remember!

Ya Elder W. has been in my prayers as some really great elders head home my heart goes out to them because they are so strong and have to go conquer another mountain.... and eternity and such. I like the farewell thing they have that sounds like it would be great.
I hope I can speak decent spanish when I get home!
 
I am grateful this week for the spirit. Its companionship is the key. Still learning, still falling and smiling in my head telling satan thanks for reminding me of this and then I get back and move forward and never let satan win! I love it! Thank goodness we have the support of our Father in Heaven. He's the winning side after all :-D
Great quote by Joseph Smith
i like the quote you sent this week reading the Ensign by The Prophet Joseph Smith--  
“All your losses will be made up to you in the resurrection, provided you continue faithful. By the vision of the Almighty I have seen it.” 
I know that we have so many blessings waiting for us! I just don't want as many good blessings here besides happiness and peace so that in heaven they'll have more to build my home with ;-)
Keep praying for us! I feel the strength of your testimony every day.
 
But ya funny thing of the week: you know you've been a sister missionary too long when your companion says you act like you're from the 50's (i guess fellow isn't a normal word ! and when you have a pj skirt)
 
All in all 
Love you mom!
 
hard week for my ears. I need to listen better. Does anyone have any tips? because I know I've heard them but I probably wasn't listening well enough to soak it in! 
sorry! love you!
 
This week we need prayers to help us get out and find those souls waiting and help to always have the spirit with us. Specific prayers work miracles 
 
LOVE Sister O.
(by golly!)
Texas McAllen Mision
200 W. La Vista Ave
McAllen, TX  78501

No comments:

Post a Comment