Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 5th


The mission life the low down!
 
I wake up at 6... my brain doesn't wake up til 6:30 which why I wake up at 6. I try and read or write in my agenda (which is pretty much my journal) and I wake myself up again at 6:35 get dressed and start exercising in the apartment with "Ye Elders Of Israel" its a great work song and it gets me and my companion up and singing about leaving sins behind all day every day.
We try and go for a short run and then we get ready. Its an improvement from 4 sisters with one bathroom in one hour to 2 sisters in one bathroom in one hour so its pretty good. this week I ate a lot of rice, pasta, and oatmeal because they were left overs from other transfers and I had no money on my card. 
 finally...
So I am doing way better at planning and just getting things written down and then having everything have a place and keeping organized. It needs work but the area is steadily improving and also we are too.
 
My poor companion has had a cough for like 4 weeks and well we're gonna help her get over it this week.
and next week I'll tell you about studies and then some of the fun stuff we do during the day.
Please just remind me to talk about it :-)
 
PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT L. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE K. HAPPY BIRTHDAY J AND S!
And for all those who I may have missed HAPPPPPPPPYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love you all!
 
Hermana O

No comments:

Post a Comment