Monday, September 17, 2012

September 10, 2012


Thank you for the birthday wishes! I kind of feel 22? Sort of?
:-D

My week had been okay. Learned a lot yesterday from a companion study with the District leader. About taking care of the sheep we have so God knows he can trust us with more.
We don't have any "investigators " but once Bro G believes in himself and trusts God he'll know the gospel is enough to help him in all the commandments. 

That is actually a starter for today I want to bear my birthday testimony.
 
I am a blessed daughter of an eternal Father. He loves me enough to bless me with the treasures (that come in treasure boxes that sometimes look like trials with the locks and such :-D )
I know that God is the same yesterday today and tomorrow. I know His eternal power is on the earth upon the mantel of His prophet Thomas S Monson. I know God uses imperfect people to do his imperfect work. I know I am imperfect. I know am progressing and I know I choose happiness.
I love that every choice has a consequence and that its not easy to find treasure. I do know the more we look for treasure (ie read scriptures, pray, immerse yourself in all good things that you have already) we can find more. What more can he give that we don't already have? We must recognize what we have so we can treasure it and then give thanks and then in his great mercy he helps us find even more treasures.
 
I love my brothers and sisters. I love them imperfectly but I want to do so perfectly. I am so thankful for time and for time past. Time is spelled L-O-V-E. :-D thank you for all the time and love you've given me.
 
 
Thank you mom for all you do! 
LOve you!
 
Sister O.

Texas McAllen Mission
200 W. LaVista Ave
McAllen Texas 78501

No comments:

Post a Comment