Monday, October 1, 2012

9/17/2012


Funky transfers have just transpired.
I am now above and to the side of my two old areas.
I am in ES. Mi companera es Hermana D. She is younger in the mission but diligent, I know we will find teach and baptize and bring those people to the joy that the Lord has waiting for them.
 
I am so appreciative for every person in my life, those who stay a while and those who move forward faster then others. Right now I get the chance to experience a new beginning and love more people, I feel truly blessed.
 
In FB had a ton of rain yesterday (it was crying because I left!) and the sunrise was gorgeous. It has taught me just what Matt 6:25-33 good will watch over us as we trust him and obey him. I am grateful for the chance to be still in the storm of the world around me. God has me in his hands I just have to forget even more about my self and give everything! I am so thankful for the chance to be serving. Consider the lilies and compare it to the life of the missionary. Always changing and always growing for better if we follow God's will.
 
Adele! Viva la mission!
I love you! Thank for your amazing support and awesome spirit. I feel your prayers. I will forever be grateful.
 
ps My theme for the last two transfers has been "calm in the storm" see Walter Rane's "Triumphal Entry" or Palm Sunday I love how Christ is so peaceful even as everyone around him is so crazy and excited but he always just has that peace...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment