Wednesday, November 7, 2012

10/5 - Edinburg Week 8


Hola!
This week we had a bit of a rough time planning makes the difference in every thing and last week we didn't have a great planning session so this week we made it super spiritual so that we knew that the preparations are inspired.
We are doing our best effort everyday to follow the spirit and yet there is always more! As a mission we fasted this last Sunday.
We are also doing a purification challenge as zone and that means we made personal lists of things that stop of from feeling the spirit or things that "poke at our spirit" and we are praying everyday to live a plan we made individually on Sunday. Every night we report to God how we did on the list and ask forgiveness and then also the next morning we pray and ask for his help again.
I realized my list was all to help the inside of my head :-) I am working now to clean out every negative thing in there. I am obliterating judging others and now I putting in habits of praying and thinking of how I can best spend the Lord's time. It all connected to faith in myself and also faith in God. Both are difficult when I keep thinking myself down. So I am happy to say I am now recognizing these things better then ever and trying my hardest to GET RID OF THEM. Light can not dwell in darkness and I am trying so hard to clean out my mind so the light of Christ can shine freely through me and my actions.
Its life changing . I am so grateful for the chance to change and repent and remember God is giving every opportunity to become the best me.
Love Hermana O.

No comments:

Post a Comment