Monday, November 5, 2012

10/29 E south week 6 or 7?


Buenos dias!
 
Esta semana tuvimos varios milagros y encontramos familias! Tuvimos la opurtunidad de ensenar familias!
 
We found and taught families this week :-D What a miracle! We are working on helping them progress to baptism and with even more specific prayers its all going to come about.
 
This week I was reminded various times of the awareness the Lord has of each of us. He sends us when we are needed and he lets us know He's there in vaious repetitious ways.
 
I was reminded or told in a blessing of healing (because I am still getting over the cough but its almost gone), by a person, by the talks in three different wards that God is always aware of us. The Spirit testified to me that my Heavenly Father is aware of me. I am now trying my hardest to continue in following Him. The same way God tries to help us so much we have to try so hard to follow Him. I am grateful that this week we were able to meet families.
 
I prayed specifically before we got out to work that the people that were ready to listen and learn and progress to baptism at this time would ask us questions not just us coming to them with our message but that they would ask us the questions first God has blessed us to find and teach various people with this miracle and I am so grateful he answers prayers. I pray that all the prayers this week for the Family B, G, S and Sis L pray for them that they will be open and ready to commit to baptism. And please pray for Sis D and I that we will be able to listen to the spirit and follow it so that these families will accept the message of la restauracion de el evangelio y  progressar!!!
 
I don't run at night but in the morning its super dark :-)
 
I love you!!!!
 
-SIster O

No comments:

Post a Comment