Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feb 20, 2012


Thanks mom I did get my package and my shoes are fine I feel great in everything I've not had problems like hurting feet or blisters but I do have a car
 
thank you for knowingf that I was almost out of nutella.
thank you for praying for me!
 
I was wondering could I have a recipe for choc chip cookies? I made them this week and I didn't really know what I was doing. so I put too much flour becasue the base liquid stuff was too liquidy...
 
I know my Heavenly Father live and Christ His son does too. I love the Book of Mormon and I know Joseph Smith was called of God to be a prophet in thsese the latter days. would like to hear folds of testimonies of the Book of Mromon and Jospeh Smith :-)
 
I love you all!!!!!!
 
Sister O

No comments:

Post a Comment