Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feb 27, 2012

Hola Familia de mi!

OKay thank you all for all you do! thank you for the letters :-) thank you all for any letter or package you ever sent me :-D And thank you all for all the prayers and love I love you all!!!

And Hi mom! thank you for writing on my lunch box or napkin when you made my lunch it was great :-) i plan to do that to my kids :-)

okay 1 story 1 scripture and ya!

WONDERFUL SCRIPTURE OF Today!!!
2 Nefi 22:2

just so powerful and straight forward.

A goal I have for this week... not being clamourous. not glamorous but clamourous... o algo asi. 
Its going to be hard at soccer/frisbee today but hey its okay i need to learn to be normal level of voice.

So some stories and partly why i asked for a cookie recipe! I made some cookies and well they tunred out way liquidie and so i put more flour in and it was still way sticky and so I cooked um and they ended up being little balls because I put so much flour in them. :-D but they tasted fine and I didn't even overload them with chocolate so it was a success! 
side note I make a mean apple cinamon german pancake! yes just wait til you get to try it! its pretty much what we eat on sunday mornings now :-) one of the few experiments that have become a success. 
anyways so I made these cookies for us and less actives so we made them gave some to a family and then asked them to give some to two other families becuase "we didn't have time to take them" it was really becuase memebers get scared to help some times and just need easy ways to do it :-)
so this memeber was great she tok them to the ppl and made better friends with an investigator. and then with the less active she took the cookies too she told her "these are from the missionaires" (uh oh!) and the less active was like why didn't they bring them? and our memeber thought quickly and was like because i get to see you and the less active went from suspicious to happy. Members have so much power!!! go and do!

and then another family we've been trying to teach that is friends with the less active found out I made her cookies and now they want some! jeez who would have known that extra flour/ cake-ie like cookies would be a thing to have so much clamour over! ;-)

LOVE YOU MOM! And tell everyone else I love them! I sent out packages to you, all the kids that live in utah, and grandma and ya just warning you they are coming! divide them how you'd like!

funny thing all you boys out there getting ties apparently they are really great ties becuase the elders out here make a big deal and they gave me some good ones I hope you enjoy! and whoever gets the tweed one send me a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment