Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feb 6


I'm doing good and we have been roughing it a little in Texas. Unfortunately we've got people that are good that aren't commiting themselves to baptism. They are good women, rocio y evelyn y aishah. but they just have all these excuses! time is so precious but I also know that they will recieve the things they need when they are ready... but sometimes they just need that little extra faith. 
So a lot actually lately I have seen others baptizing and wonder why we've not been able to yet, but I learned from my companion this week that i can't compare myself to others because other wise I get prideful for being jealous and such. she's really good at noticing things and then tlaking to me about them. Like Ihow I was talking negative instead of talking with the hope that i have. Its been a lot of that just kind of hope and smash hope then smash.... AND  there is always hope!!! 
So I have been watching what i say because I know that affects ppl's outlook on my work and such.

Something that has surprised me lately is ya we're taking the numbers down and recording and increasing our abilities but i also have learned that I need to be on good terms with the lord in order to work at all. If you don't have the Spirit ye shall not teach so I've been learning that I have some strengths in like happiness and weaknesses in doubting my strengths or the strength of the Lord. If I don't trust in myself then I don;t trust in Him because he trusts me to be here and work so that's where I'm at.

-Hermana O

No comments:

Post a Comment