Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 23, 2012


Note from Blog Admin/Sister: Sorry this is so late getting posted, it was just forwarded to me yesterday


I'm en LE, I think its a type of tree? Its just an area
I don't know my new address the mission home is so close. And my new companion is Sis B. she's from Mexico and she is great. So powerful and she just teaching . Sometimes I get lost in all of the things that she knows and I need to know.  I'm not a very good senior comp but I'm learning and we're balancing and she and I are learning to let the Spirit be senior companion!

So I see the Assistants all the time now, at first I was a little freaked out but now its okay. Just normal Elders that have lots more to do then me. We have zone meeting this week so I get to learn the stuff I already learned in McAllen, but I'm excited to keep working. We have a family (a young couple!) Getting baptized this weekend keep couple S in your prayers!!! 

K's married and Sweet pea is one how crazy! I feel so blessed! I hope to see a picture of them both sometime soon!
 
Mom keep up all the good work and enjoy camp! I love YW and I can't wait to hear how it all goes.
 
Did you give a lesson this Sunday? or recently? I thought of you and I saw you giving a lesson?
Covenants are so important!
 
My scripture for today: Lucas 10:38-42

:-D Love you mom! send my love to everyone!!!
 
Hermana O

No comments:

Post a Comment