Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 16


CC is great.
The members are varied but mostly beach lovers and well just as excited to share the gospel as we  are. We are so blessed to have people who have seen the blessing of the gospel in their lives and we are helping them to recognize the power and blessing of bringing others.

This week we've been challenged to talk to everyone and the Spirit has guided us to some great people who are just ready. With hard work we were able to bring two new investigators to church :-D The Branch here is small and powerful. And I don't understand why God has blessed us with this much success, but I am grateful he is merciful. I think that with love enough to do the things he asked us to (obediencia) and to desire his will and to PLAN! I know all the plans we made to work out but I have seen that plans give us the chance to open the windows of Heaven and have guidance. Not my will but the Lord's. I still have so much to work on in all of these things but I am grateful again for the mercy of the atonement and the chance to grow.
 
I know if we try and invite everyone near us at least one person is going to say yes. Please tell me if you find someone in the grocery store or something! I found an older gentleman here at the Library who would have known trying to ask for computer help would have led to finding out his daughter is a member is part Indian and has served a mission... You know life happens for a reason. Lets make sure we open our eyes to see it mom ;-)
 
Helping someone else helps us!
 
Good luck with everything. I love you!
 
And please tell everyone I love them too.
 
-Sister O

No comments:

Post a Comment