Friday, July 27, 2012

July 23, 2012


Its true as I prepare to teach all these people I learn so much first!

 
? So how was your week in Corpus Christi?
It was a good week we have a couple that we have preparing for baptism and most of the week our thoughts are with them but we didn't find new investigators. We realized how powerful our tiny branch is when so many were at church on Sunday and what a blessing that was!
If you could pray for Sis N and Bro B. it would be appreciated!

? Who is your companion?
My companion is Hna R. Ella le gusta perros y es un fashiontista (tiene precision con como mira ella es muy bonita)
? Where is she from? she is from the same city you were born in!!! I thought that was cool :-) and yet she's mexican (long story ask me after my mission :-) )

? Address? ummmm .....pues en corpus I'll try and send it in una carta esta semana
 
Congrats to L, I better get some pictures of all these weddings! (k, every body in fresno/slc or whatever! ) 
hehehe Presidente asked how is your family and all I could say was good! I got to see more pictures or something
:-D hahaha no just I love you all I'm so grateful for your prayers!
 
Our lessons on Sunday were a lot about gratitude, I am so thankful to be a missionary and each and everyone of you have helped me to be here. Thank you for all you have done and you continue to do, I feel your love and sacrifice. Love you all!
 
-Sister O.

No comments:

Post a Comment