Monday, July 16, 2012

July 2


OKay
My companion is training this coming transfer so I don't know where I'll be next week :-D Oh the life of the mission!
Um I'm doing good on everything (minus nutella but like I said I don't know where I'll be :-)  )

 
Um quick experience plus first scripture 3 Nephi 11:21 we are here in L.E. and we have the power to baptize this people so now L.E. is Zarahemla!
Officially.
Oh cool story: the family that baptized their boy recently; she shared with us how her sister in law was crying during the baptism: so we're going to help her feel that amazing feeling always :-) the spirit!
And also this same family; the first time I met them we talked and I didn't really understand (2 months ago my Spanish still needed help) so my native companion turns to me after I understood only so much and asks will you share a scripture? Sure! The only thought that came to my head the entire time I was kind of understanding was diezmo.... oh I also didn't know if they were members or investigators so I just pulled out tithing like this " there is an ancient law that our church follows its called tithing" and shared a scripture and ya... like this! So after my companion was like why did you share that? And I said I have no idea! Its the only thing that came to my head! And so two months later she tells us how her family has been blessed by tithing and I just felt the comfort from the spirit that I had done my work. that I had helped this family indirectly and well follow that spirit be humble and he will lead you.
 
Giving all my desire to God so he can lead me is my goal this week. His will His plan its the most intelligent thing to do! :-D
 
Love hermana O

No comments:

Post a Comment