Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oct 22, 2012


Hi 

This week has been a little rough I got sick. I have a cough but I am getting some medicine today.
 
We are struggling to find people and yet we keep a going!
 
Something really powerful this week was the following scriptures: Alma 5 and 1 Nephi 17:9 and Moroni 7:33-34 & 48 and Moroni 8:25-26
 
Keep a praying we need specifically: help recognizing the people who are ready.
 
I am loving it! Growing and learning a lot! Still quoting General Conference its so much goodness I can't even describe!
 
Well more next week.
 
I love you all!
 
I have been running a lot under the moon lately and I can't go fast because I am so distracted! The other day it was a skinny nail thin moon but you could see the whole moon? even the part in shadow? and then right below it was a giant thunder cloud just making its way slowly across the sky. it was really hard to focus when I just wanted to see the thunder clap on the inside. Texas is beautiful!

Sister O

No comments:

Post a Comment