Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4-22-2013


Service!
 
We did the same on Saturday we helped a couple sort through some old tools, from the husband's dad and granddad. Its was a mix of car/aviation tools to carpenter tools. Very cool. Nice family we'll see how they are doing this coming week! We also helped a lady take in her groceries. That's was fun. We also helped a member get part of her house painted. Yeah service! Those people all we hopefully be learning about the gospel soon!
 
Something new I discovered mormon.org has a lot of great resources for people that want to just understand about the church the "faq" "belief" tabs are super handy. Good to share with friends.
 
Interviews with President were this week. He said I would be in AV to finish with Sis A. Training is going great she is a fireball misionera.
 
Neat experiences of the week I cried over my oatmeal again.... Not because it was oatmeal but because of the Book of Mormon. I felt the Spirit teach me through an overwhelming feeling of joy and appreciation while I was reading the third book of Nephi chapter eleven. Also this week I really connected to chapter twelve of third Nephi. It was just really powerful.
 
I know that Christ lives. I know the Book of Mormon is truly anther testament of our Savior Jesus Christ without it we only have part of the gospel. The Bible and the Book of Mormon complete what our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ want us to hear. Read it, know it, and love it. I know I am strengthened by it every day.
 
I love you! Thank you for your wonderful example!
 
Hermana O

No comments:

Post a Comment