Friday, May 4, 2012

April 30,2012

I'm doing well ;-D living and running around but I'm trying to limit running to the morning... it hasn't worked yet,
I always seem to need to run to the car or something :-D

My week went well. We found families to help to be baptized in May and we'll see how they progress. 
We had a baptism this weekend! The assistants and us had investigators and it was just a grand event! 
Family, friends and ward members moving all together, and such, it was great to be so involved. 
And a call for missionary work for the members this week from zone conference. if the members understood 
the responsibility and knew how to accomplish it then they can help us, so we're trying to help them help their 
own missionary work they should be doing. 

Being senior companion normally means you lead, you are responsible if the companionship does anything out of line, responsible for entering numbers on Monday, and basically that's it. Sis B. is 29 and is a lot faster at making decisions with investigators then I am so I am trying to learn to not just lean on her to lead in decisions all the time, so sometimes it feels like I am alone in making the decision when really its me catching up.... its hard but its good for me to think fast and learn to make decisions faster.
 
Love you mom talk to you soon.
Hermana O.

No comments:

Post a Comment