Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 21, 2012


Just received this forward :)


Hermana Oomrigar
Texas McAllen Mission
200 W. LaVista
McAllen, Tx 78501
May 21 (6 days ago)

Si I have the package thank you! And the one from the S's! Thank you S's!
I don't know the address of our home :-/ sorry!!!! I should get it though no matter what happens!
 
Sis D has not had it easy lately and she didn't come to church on Sunday. We're going to visit and perform spiritual CPR! Church Prayer Reading... and we'll see she is going to be baptized Sunday!
 
Sis K is great as usual her son came to church this Sunday (yeah!) And we'll see if she has received an answer to her prayers about baptism and the church and the Book of Mormon. :-D I think she has she just doesn't recognize it yet.
 
Area is great :-) and the wards are wonderful. The Elders are jealous of how amazing our bikes are. So its all good!  Its been crazy and transfers are next week. My companion already feels like she's leaving and I have no idea what will happen. But we're going to find and teach and prepare 10 or more people this week so please keep us and them in your prayers. Love you all!
 
PS Read your Book of Mormon in Public! I was reading it in the DMV (DPT here) and I sat down thinking that I could talk to this old man, but then he couldn't hear me so I stopped trying, he left and this lady sitting two chairs away scooted down just to sit next to me and ask if I was reading the bible. I talked to her about the Book of Mormon (as best I could by myself in Spanish!) and she "helped me" ;-) read some because I was studying it to learn Spanish I shared Alma's story and such because her son isn't following Christ. And well eventually I gave her my Ensign from general conference (two conf- blue liahona with angel Moroni) and she was reading an article I showed her then she was just looking in the whole thing and  I was barely able to focus on my reading trying to pray for her that she wouldn't find something that was an answer or anything to help to want to learn more and such and I traded spots with my companion so she could talk to the lady but I forgot to tell her to invite her to learn more and the lady left and I didn't get her number or anything!!!!!
 
BUT moral of the story is open your mouth and don't forget to invite them to learn more get an address phone number anything!!!! Oh and study the Book of Mormon in Public and smile and be willing to talk... Send me your experience ;-)
 
 
 
Love you!
 
Hermana O
 
2Nephi 9:20 & 21

No comments:

Post a Comment