Monday, June 25, 2012

24th June



We are being blessed working here en LE. We currently have no investigators. But we have potentials that are going to be baptized! (I know it!) I know the Lord has prepared this area over the last couple weeks. I am still learning! We found out about two families in our area: one is active and has missionary work to do, and one has been less active for 3 years and we have an FHE tonight with them to help them know we miss them and to help motivate the Dad and everyone to reactivate to baptize their 9 year old daughter!
 
I feel so blessed to work with the families here. When we ask the right questions they get motivated to work or they reveal that they have work they have already been doing (being great examples talking to people who answer questions). I feel blessed to see them sharing the gospel and helping their home a little at a time! \
 
Don't forget to open up to people and share a little taste with everyone you talk to, the gospel is true and Christ has restored His Church on the Earth again and people will know that its true with help; the truth rings within me and I know it will resonate within them.
 
I love you mom thank you for all your support!
-Sister O

No comments:

Post a Comment