Thursday, December 15, 2011

CHISPAS!!!!! (Dec 8, 2011)


SSSSSNAP!
I AM LEAVING THE MTC IN T MINUS 4ISH DAYS? LOCO
Anyway on a more dignified note I am ;eaving soon and it will be so great. last night I was writing in my journal just to see if I could remember all the things I have been blessed with here, like things I have learned and such. So ya pretty much the MTC has been  a blessing. I know its difficult for some but I am thankful for the chance to have learned welll lots of things.
 
I do want to give more credit to the Elders that I am blessed to see here. I know everyone got here with their own story and I know that it isn't easy getting here. I am thankful for those Elders that have literally blessed me when I was weak and given me kind words when I least expected it. Elders of the church can be the best ever: diligent, trying to be eaxctly what God needs them to be. We were talking this morning about the fact that some Elders don't get it apparently they exsist? Well our Zone has been able to try really hard and set a great example I am so glad to have been placed in the Zone I am in.
 
I am so thankful for the letters. I love when I find an old letter or get one that day that is just a small pick me up when I need them.
 
Well this week's news besides that is that we said goodbye to the 3-some that are heading to the Peru MTC. They left Wed morning. Then we got two new districts of Elders. 19 Elders! No Hermanas. :-/ Oh well my goal is to know all of their names before I go. So far.... not so good but hey by Sunday I hope... Its just so they feel like someone is aware of them now that they are here and going to be one of 2000 or so Elders.
 
So this morning was the last morning of temple work that I'll be able to do for 16 months. I tried to soak it all in. I am glad we were able to do some service in the laundry room after and such. Um....
 
Interesting happening with the Progressive Investigators: One that we got recently has been dificult, he is older and doesn't know how to read and he tells us about his dreams and such... so well um we told him we'd be sending the Elders... so we dropped him? It was hard becuase my Hermanas were feeeling uncomfortable and I was kind of like how can we help him still!? He's very slow learned our teacher had to explain to us... and well the fact that we felt uncomfortable was part of how it is sometimes you know? We could have brought a member... I think we are on Saturday, but yeah kind of a taste of the future having to be aware of the Spirit and try and follow the rules and well everything!
 
THANK YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY I LOVE AND PRAY FOR YOU!!!!

~ Hermana O.

No comments:

Post a Comment