Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weeks 7-8 (Dec 1, 2011)


Theme song for the week be thou humble
 
So everyone that hasn't lately please read Ether 12, its grand!
 
So I wrote down the funnies for the week so I would remember them now.
 
1 in a lesson i said "mucho gusto" insteqad of "me gusta"
 
2 i put the seat of my chair up and on my way back i forgot it was up and then when i sat down I kind of crumbled. it was funny i kind of still have a bruise... ish
 
3 D&C 58:37-38 instead of D&c 58:21... and it was a new person and we were laughing at me and he thought we were laughing at him.... oops his dad still got baptized.
 
4 We did this expereince where the missionaries come in and meet as a group and we (my companions and I ) were chosen to try and be the model teachers... well not really just get to know them so the new missionaries could teach them. The first lady actor person she was from New Jersey and she had this accent that was great. She was being funny and such and then i guess she transitioned to more serious tones and she was explaining all the people that she had talked to and what the different churches taught her. So she was listing off churches and asked "Do you have Quakers here in UT?" and I said "Just the oats kind" I was trying to be funny like she was and well she didn't laugh but everyone else did... :-D  Overall it was good. I hope you all laugh at this it made my night!
 
So this week was good. There was a memeber of the 70 who came and taught with his wife and they had great broken english talks. they had just come from Japan like 4 months ago and well if they can learn and communicate in a language after 4months I can too!
Spanish is good I like what someone observed the other day, we feel like we're communicating really well like the 3/4th week then after that we realize there is so much grammar we are missing that we realize we sound silly but its all good. I'll get it eventually.
 
Being coordinating sister is interesting hearing about everything. People act a lot more strong then they are sometimes and other times I am just amazed at how strong people really are and how they lead. I am thankful for my Branch President he really started us on a great note either tuesday or sunday with going throught the 1st vision. It was inspiring then we go and sing it for the choir number (joseph smith's 1st prayer) for the devotional this week. It was great. Also, this week I have been able to think through a lot of my conversion in t he church. I realized how much of a difference every pattern of church attendance, missionaries like the Gs, or YW from the ward in CO head out too.... just being around so much good has been such a blessing.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
Thanks family for always going to church!
 
I know this church is true and I know that there is so much good to be done. I know after the storm/night comes the morning and bright sun. Adversity is only as much as Heavenly Father would allow for us to learn from.
 
Love the people I'm with I'm going to try and send pictures.
 
 
Love you all!
 
Ciao- Hermana O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment