Monday, June 4, 2012

May 29, Hermana O


?Are Your bikes just better than the Elders?
The Elder that made the comment about our bikes has been on his mission a while and I saw his bike today... ya ours are nicer, we also don't use near as often!

?Do you drive very much or Bike more?
We drive A LOT. And its all good until the end of the month comes and me and my companion get lost, have to turn around, habits got us stuck with asking for rides and riding bikes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll day tomorrow :-D
I'm excited! I hope my companion likes to bike :-)

?Do you have all your supplies for your 72 hour kit?
I have every thing but I will double check on the food for 72 hrs... see if its enough calories wise i think so.
 
Thank you for the inspiring words in your email. I loved it! I know you are running around a ton and such but I know that you are blessing the lives of some many! Don't forget that :-D
 
As for transfers.... dan dan dannnnn...
 
I am still in LE and Sister B is heading to C (she's gonna baptize a whole ward's worth of people!)
I am currently with Sis G and Sis VD (her new greenie adorable and powerful!) 
I am about to get a ride from a member to the church to pick up my new companion Sister R! 
She is taller then me and apparently looks a lot like me :-) She came in with Sister H and Sister B so it will be great!
 
Sister D didn't get baptized this past Sunday but we are going to try for this Sunday! 
Please prayer for Sister K she has a baptismal date of June 10th but she still hasn't said "yes" eegads! Miracles !!!
 
2 Nephi 6:3
 
BYE I LOVE You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment