Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mon, Jun 11, 2012


?How's your investigators?
We have a few. We have a lot of new potentials.
?Enjoying your new companion?
Ya she's great taught me a new recipe called Alligator Stew! Delicious.

?Do you speak in Spanish with her always?
need to speak Spanish always but sometimes I forget...  ya sometimes my head is upside down.

?Is your area new/different from the last companion? ?Did you move apartments?
I'm in the same area, same apartment, same bed, and same desk as the last 9 weeks. However! I did rearrange the desks before she got here. So I did some internal fung shue (sp?) so we didn'r have to turn for Companionship Study.
 
Crazy happening of the week the Bishop from one of the wards was changed! Now our ward mission leader is Bishop. Bishop B. He's just great! I was crying for gratitude for the old Bishop W and excitement for Bishop B all during sacrament meeting. It was great!
 
We had Zone Conference this past week! Heavenly trainings and talk about just feeling a lift from the unity of the Zone and such. Loved it.
 
I am trying not to count months so I almost forgot that I have 8 months tomorrow... Sister G is training again in the same area she started her mission in it is just crazy! If she finishes the training of Sis VD she'll have over half her mission in the same area. Its always interesting to see where the Lord wants us to be. I am learning to all day everyday in the people... Now I am going to work on lesson plans so I can help them better!
 
Alma 17:11 patience its one of the things I'm working on. Patience in finding and growing :-) For example Sis R has helped me to double my progress in Spanish (at least with the numbers of things I've passed off) Its great!
 
I love the scripture! It is so true the charity you grow for those you serve like Nephi. And then its so easy  to believe the words of the Book of Mormon when people learn from the Holy Ghost that the words are from Christ, the words of the book testify of Christ and are truly from Him because the Holy Spirit testifies of that truth :-)
Sigh -oh the power of the scriptures!
 
Love you mom!
 
I send my love everyone else too. and a hug... a virtual hug to the males and a real hug to the females.

No comments:

Post a Comment