Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mon, Jun 18, 2012


I'm doing well! Living and learning!
 
Recently were had some great blessings from our members. One our Ward Mission Leader is now our Bishop, Bishop B. so great just really amazing. The week was good. We're working hard and we're going to work even harder. Its not easy but we're working to be even better every day.

A past-less active family just baptized their son on Sunday! High light of the week. The father was able to perform the baptism and I feel blessed to have visited them and see their progress :-) The V family. Two years then he can baptize his daughter too!
It really rang true to me how much the parents have to teach their kids its not easy but I just know its going to be my responsibility to help my family grow with a strong faith. I am grateful that I'm preparing for that now :-)
 
(Something random I just heard from a person at a diff computer "You are the cheese in my mac-oroni" oh dear) 
 
Also I just love the fire that the families here have for missionary work! One person described how she just feels like she can be doing more so we invited them to find a family to reactivate and a family to baptize. I am grateful for these blessings of these families.
I'm out of time but I love you mom!
 
Tell J HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I did receive the package! thanks mom! I love the binding but its doing okay with out it ;-) when Oct comes :-D hahaha thanks for thinking ahead!
 
Love you mom!
 
Usted es hermosa, bonita, diligente, y tiene la luz de Cristo. Continue a brillar!
 
-Hermana O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment