Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1/28/13


Sister O's mom forwarded this to us:


This is the translation from the below email:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hello!
Well this week we had much success in finding. I was fine that these people were despuesta to listen and read and then assist in the start but when the next appointment had not committed to asist. This week we will ensure your best interest for us to count and plan better for people who want to listen.

We had some miracles seiendo response to a sister who wanted to know if you will see your beloved dog again. We said yes of course it is. and soul as with 40 and 3 Nephi 27 help you to see how it's going to see you again. this week P not attend church because I was in San Antonio but today we will help you plan to asist better understand God's plan for her.

A family had another good week filled with a sister who gave birth to her new son and when we were there because she had contractions .... and then if they are interested in and we will see if they will act.

We try hard to have lessons with members present investigators but what we did was less active lessons with a member present. It was good but we hope this week is that families will disappear pocito progressar this coming week.

Tambein with P Sr. had the oppurtunity to serve and to work with them between your area and ours. I think it was fine by Sister Ready because I had the oppurtunity to have more of a balance with your partner. This week I have the goal of helping you continue to open more espceialmente in contacts. She knows but sometimes that does something and decidioms I had better to do it with more balance.

I will talk less! and because I hope that what I say will be more important and powerful with the power of God.

The six pages of the Book of Mormon help me a lot. I love those. so much so often mourn. I love the book of soul.
(I have been reading the 6 pages so that i Increase my knowledge and finsih it in english before i leave the mission field) 
Everyday something fun or crazy happens! Like yesterday I did not go to church! eek! I got the chance to stay home with the other companionship's sick sister so the other two sisters got to go. It was quiet exciting Because nothing worked out the whole weekend like we had planned but had a great time trying to figure it all out anyway.

Something cool I was Able to do was read my patriarchal blessing and a conference talk and then the elders Brought the sacrement over. When They said the prayers in English one of them came Accidentaly said ... wine so I had to start over ... oh and my watch timer went off the bread During prayer, need less to say it was not perfect but I did feel the spirit even though the house was gorgeous or what not I still felt the cleaning power of the Sacrement. I think That will always stay with me in case I get to take care of other sick people. I know Christ heals us. Thank goodness for That blessing.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hola!
Pues en esta semana tuvimos mucho exito en encontrando. Estuve bien por que estas personas estaban despuesta a escuchar y leer y pues en la empieza asistir pero cuando tuvimos las proxima cita no comprometieron para asisitir. Esta semana vamos a asegurarnos mejor de su interes para que podamos contar y planear mejor para las personas que quieren escuchar.

Tuvimos algunos milagros de seiendo la respuesta a una hermana por que queria saber si va a ver su perrita amada otra vez. Dijimos que si claro que si. y pues con alma 40 y 3 nefi 27 le ayudamos para ver la manera de como va a verle otra vez. esta semana no pudia asistir a la iglesia por que estaba en San Antonio pero hoy vamos a ayudarla a planear a asisitir entender mejor el plan que Dios tiene para ella.

Una otra familia tuvieron la semana bien llena con una hermana que dio la luz a su nuevo hijo y pues cuando estabamos alli ella tuvo contractions.... y pues si ellos tienen interes y vamos a ver si van a actuar.

Intentamos fuertemente para tener lecciones a investigadores con miembros presentes pero lo que logramos era lecciones con los menos activos con un miembro presente. Estuvo bien pero esperamos que esta semana esta familias que desaparecieron pocito que van a progressar esta semana que viene.

Tambein con Hna P tuvimos la opurtunidad de servir y hacer trabajo con ellos entre su area y nuestra. Creo que estaba muy bien por la Hna Ready por que tenia la opurtunidad de tener mas de un balance con su companera. esta semana tengo la meta de ayudandole a continuar abriendo mas espceialmente en los contactos. Ella sabe pero a veces no lo hace por que yo lo algo y decidioms que sera mejor para hacer lo con mas balance.

Voy a hablar menos! y pues espero que lo que digo sera mas importante y potente con el poder de dios.

Las 6 paginas del libro de mormon me ayudan bastante. las me encantan. hasta el punto de llorar muchas veces. Me encanta el libro de alma.
(I have been reading the 6 pages so that i increase my knowledge and finsih it in spanish before i leave the mission field)
Everyday something fun or crazy happens! Like yesterday I didn't go to church! eek! I got the chance to stay home with the other companionship's sick sister so the other two sisters got to go. It was quiet exciting because nothing worked out the whole weekend like we had planned but had a great time trying to figure it all out anyway.

Something cool I was able to do was read my patriarchal blessing and a conference talk and then the elders brought the sacrement over. When they said the prayers in spanish one of them accidentaly said vino... wine so he had to start over... oh and my watch timer went off during the bread prayer, need less to say it was not perfect but I did feel the spirit even though the house was gorgeous or what not I still felt the cleaning power of the sacrement. I think that will always stay with me in case I get to take care of other sick people. I know Christ heals us. Thank goodness for that blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment