Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2/25/13


I had a noticeable difference this week as we were learning from leaders and such I felt invigorated but with the lack of personal scripture study I felt less energy also it was interesting contrast. I know the Spirit taught and I am grateful to be able to study the scriptures for myself now. We found out a great sister and her family were not married. which normally would have scared us because that means she could not be baptized on your goal and so with the training this week we practice this very thing. Making plans it happens! SO because of that preparation they actually should be getting married officially Thursday. we are following the spirit and the plan but if all goes well she will be baptized and confirmed this weekend. Sat and Sunday. Pray for the Ham Family! 

They are growing so much! Its amazing how the lord invites us to grow as we help others. I feel so much love for these people it makes me cry when I hear their hopes and dreams and I just want to help them reach them! The lord is guiding us. 

-Sis O

No comments:

Post a Comment