Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1/7/2013


Edinburg! Love it! its my waters of mormon msh 18:30
Hola Familia!

Esta semana me encanto la pelicula (forever strong) por que ya es algo especial para mi. Tengo este deseo siempre para estar en el equipo del Senor y cuan amoroso es para recordar y reaplicar las cosas para ser los meros meros (sp? los que son los mejores!) por el cuarto misionero.

Esta semana un hombre del barrio de ingles perdio su fiance y pues era pocito dificile para mi por que senti bien triste que no se bautizo antes. Yo se que soy responsable por que no se bautizo. y pues con mucha oracion y llorando entendi que cristo me perdona por que no puse todo. ahora siento aun mas deseo de ayudar todos. No quiero ver alguien mas fallecer y no hice todo mi parte para ayudarles a entender el evangelio restaurado. Si el evangelio mi familia no pudia ser mas cerca a la vida eterna como somos ahora. Esto es lo que es mi profundo deseo para todos mi hermanos. Yo se que no soy perfecta y no pudo hacer esta obra sin Dios. di todo a el. no pudo batellar mas no vale la pena. y siento mas paz ahora de algun tiempo antes en mi vida. Todavia tengo arrepentirme mucho y yo se que esta bien por que tengo la opurtunidad de creecer a lo que El quiere.

encontramos! y todos se pusieron a estar enfermos el sabado y domingo... que extrano. :-) Vamos a bautisar.

Tuvimos intercambios y la hna m y yo estuvimos en mi area con el enfoca de encontrar una familia y escuchar en todos los aspectos. El espiritu nos ayudo para reconocer cosas para mejorar como compartiendo el tiempo cuando hablamos en contactos o lecciones. Le ayudamos para practicar communicacion con la hna p para que cuando no entiende o no siente lo mismo como ella que la hna m puede preguntar la hna p para explicar como llego a es plan para que los dos estan en la misma pagina. lo practicamos para confirmar planes que tuvimos en el intercambio.

Esta semana tambien concocemos muchos enactivos. y pues vamos a ayudar sus familias a regressar y bautizar. La hna p no asistio entonces vamos a ensenarle acerca de el albedrio vamos a ver si quiere continuar en evangelio.

Siento mucho amor por estes barrios.

Soy una misionera que hace la voluntad de Dios.

Con amor,
Hermana O


Edinburg! Love it! its my waters of mormon msh 18:30
Hello Family! 

This week I loved the movie (forever strong) that it is something special for me. I have this desire to always be on the Lord's team and how lovely it is to remember things and reapply for the honchos (sp? Those are the best!) For the fourth missionary.

This week a man from the neighborhood of English and therefore lost his fiance was pocito dificile for me because I felt very sad that no baptism before. I know I am not responsible for christening. and then with much prayer and crying understanding that Christ forgives me because I did not put everything. Now I feel even more desire to help everyone. Do not want to see anyone else die and I did my part to help them understand the gospel restored. If the gospel Pudia my family be closer to eternal life as we are now. This is what is my deep wish for all my brothers. I know I'm not perfect and could not do this work without God. I gave everything to him. batellar failed but not worth it. and feel more peaceful now than any time before in my life. Still I have a lot and I regret that it's okay because I have the oppurtunity to creecer to what He wants.

find it! and all began to be sick on Saturday and Sunday ... Strange. :-) Let bautisar.

Had my exchanges and Sister I were in my area with the focus on finding a family and listen in all aspects. The spirit helped us to recognize things to improve as spending time in contact when speaking or lessons. We help you to practice with Sr. COMMUNICATION p so that when you do not understand or do not feel the same as she who can ask Sr. Sr. m p to explain how it came to plan for the two are on the same page. practice to confirm what we had plans in the exchange.

This week also concocemos many enactive. and then going to help their families and baptize regressar. The p hna not attend then we will teach you about the agency we will see if he wants to continue in gospel.

I feel much love for Estes neighborhoods.

I am a missionary who does the will of God.

With love,
Sister O
Forever strong super great movie. we watched it on new years after hours of preparation Including a good 2.58 hours of soccer
Then the grilled food on the lawn (that is How They do it here in texas! Christmas events) it was super fun, i felt really spoiled. It was nice.

I love you family!
Also something I discovered I eat and did not realize what it was: churizo = cow glands .... delicious with eggs Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment